Monday, December 22, 2014

Rumors of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 3 Film Release in 2015

Daily Buzz Live started rumors of a Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 3 release.

 The fan response was overwhelming: "I cried", "I couldn't be more excited.", and "Finding out there's going to be a Breaking Dawn Part 3 makes me so so so so so happy! Especially since it's based around Jacob and Renesmee" 

Daily Buzz was doing a mock script of an imagined Breaking Dawn Part 3:

 "Jacob took my hand and slipped the ring on my finger and kissed it lightly. “Now you are mine forever Mrs. Black,” he said. I smiled, I was finally his." 

 A Breaking Dawn Part 3 novel send-up called "Twilight Daybreak" has been published by an alternative author. The novel has "Nessie" and Jake in a love triangle with Nahuel, the half vampire from the Amazon. Leah, the werewolf, runs from the pain of seeing the love of her life marrying another woman. Johan wants Nessie in his his half vampire super race, and will stop at nothing to confront Volturi Aro, who has what Johan wants most. 

The creators of the Breaking Dawn films do not appear to be working on Breaking Dawn Part 3, although five short Twilight Saga films are in the works. 

The fans are demanding a Twilight Breaking Dawn film sequel--will Lionsgate and Stephenie Meyer hear their wishes and create one? 

Meanwhile, Enjoy "Twilight Daybreak" Nessie's Story, A Breaking Dawn part 3 send-up:



 


8 comments:

  1. That would really be awesome. I hope it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait I love the twilight series I hope the breaking dawn part three is great I can't wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are they going to release it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are they going to release it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to watch the new of twilight... miss the vampire couple bella & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i hope they hurry up with it twilight is my thang

    ReplyDelete