Saturday, December 28, 2013

Interviewed by a Fox, For a Parody of Vampires

When I wrote a parody of Twilight vampires, I never expected to get interviewed by a fox. In the virtual world of Second Life, I did two book readings and was interviewed by veteran reporter, Bixyl Shuftan. Bixyl is a stylishly dressed fox from his shiny shoes to his jaunty hat.

See the Interview below. The full trilogy of "Twilight of the Star Vampires" is free for a limited time (until 12/30/13) on Amazon. You don't need a Kindle to read it, as Amazon gives free kindle software.



Interview With Talia Sunsong, Author of "Twilight of the Star Vampires"


A friend in Second Life media recently told me about Talia Sunsong (taliasunsong), whom had written a science-fiction parody: "Twilight of the Star Vampires." She had been at book readings, and giving out links to where one could get the stories.

Today is the last day for free for book 1, then book 2 will be free for 5 days. It's a trilogy. I'm giving a book reading today at 2pm at Open Books at Four Bridges. You don't need a kindle to read it, as Amazon gives free kindle software.

I met up with Talia, Paula Sunsong in real life, at Open Books between readings. She was in a happy mood, as friends of hers had "really whipped up some magic. My book is #1 in my category, parody."

"So how long have you been writing?" I asked her. Talia answered, "I started writing at the age of 10, hoping to become a novelist. 

for the rest of the article click on link:



(for the rest of the article click on link)
http://slnewserpeople.blogspot.com/2013/12/interview-with-talia-sunsong-author-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment